• Scheid Diesel Extravaganza

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Hardway SunShine Showdown

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Rudys Fall Diesel Jam

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Kilkare in Xenia

You will enjoy any event, I see all races doing well next year and hopefully the Ohio race were hosting is a big hit, we have had as many as 1800 people at our dirt track drag racing event so I can't imagine we can't draw a crowd for our first ODSS event In 2019. We're excited about the opportunity!

Lavon

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Can't wait for this one! Might even get to make a few passes in the index class. :rockwoot:

Attending all stops the last two seasons I enjoy both Rudy's events the most. Good volume of trucks and plenty to see/do. SDX is a must if never attended but outside the site can get a little ignorant for me. Looking forward to the two new events next year.

Hopefully this new truck will lead to less break downs and then we will be able to travel more. I am leaning towards Scheids right now...

Attending all stops the last two seasons I enjoy both Rudy's events the most. Good volume of trucks and plenty to see/do. SDX is a must if never attended but outside the site can get a little ignorant for me. Looking forward to the two new events next year.

is your truck a 6.7 or 5.9

Back