$10,000. BatmoChallenge November 17th 2012!

why are they gonna add fuel to keep egts the same? thats stupid. "Charger X made more power but we also added more fuel"

say one charger makes 800hp at 500cc of fuel with 1600*
And the other makes 800hp at 500cc with 1300*then the second charger would be better even though the numbers don't really show it.
That's Probably Why they said adding fuel is aloud, not that I agree with it.

from phone

say one charger makes 800hp at 500cc of fuel with 1600*
And the other makes 800hp at 500cc with 1300*then the second charger would be better even though the numbers don't really show it.
That's Probably Why they said adding fuel is aloud, not that I agree with it.

from phone

The numbers do show it. It made the same power 300* cooler.

The numbers do show it. It made the same power 300* cooler.

This ^^

However. I dont like the fact that that dyno operator would be running my truck.. The operator can either make or break the dyno run in favor of the BatMo or The Borg charger. Id rather be running my own truck and driving it like I know it should

I say throw a 06 Cummins or Duramax on the dyno. Using EFILive, load 3 tunes. A tow tune, fun tune, all out tune. Keep the same truck, operator, and tunes. Switch just the turbo.

Now post the results of every run and the datalogger showing EGTs, throttle position, etc. At least those 2 so we know the operator wasn't phucking with the results.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I say throw a 06 Cummins or Duramax on the dyno. Using EFILive, load 3 tunes. A tow tune, fun tune, all out tune. Keep the same truck, operator, and tunes. Switch just the turbo.

Now post the results of every run and the datalogger showing EGTs, throttle position, etc. At least those 2 so we know the operator wasn't phucking with the results.

this is a great idea here:rules:

That just seems all to fair...

That makes to much sense, dumb idea :badidea:

How about doing this on a load cell dyno not operated by someone with a reason to make the Batmo look like the winner...

No tuning changes should be allowed, period.

Back