View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 08:35 PM   #59
jfaulkner

Name: jfaulkner
Title: Douche Hunter
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRE View Post
It’s literally a tracking collar. The rules didn’t change, no. The HOS needs to change but nobody has done it yet.

They have discovered that elds won’t work for some so good here if exemptions and waivers for all kinds of crap. Instead of acknowledging they aren’t what’s best, they are giving select people, get out of jail free cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Exactly, bring back the split clock and the elogs wouldn’t be such a big deal. Had a guy the other day say he got stuck at a shipper for 8hrs and then had to leave after he got loaded because they don’t allow sleeping on the lot. So he could have logged it as his 10hrs but as soon as he drove off the lot the elog would have started recording. He was sleeping for almost the full 8 but big brother wouldn’t see it that way.

Alan thinks we want to work 48hrs straight and this is why we want to run paper. In reality I like to use common sense that his tracking collar doesn’t allow.