View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 08:26 PM   #3
Huntingman27062

Name: Huntingman27062
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
hey yeah thanks alot! when i get one ill deff keep in touch... it looked like wiring it in only consisted of 3 wires or so on the top of the engine... thats all i noticed anyways... a side from like the alt and ac compressor... do you think this is a good price as well? i think it is anyway... its out of a blazer or k10 or whatever... maybe even a hummer... one of them anyway... i was in the marines myself and from what i understand these motors were swapped for new ones like every 6 months and the old ones were sold away... i could probly talk him down... maybe bring a grand in cash... but i plan to strip the wiring all out of my jeep and redoing it all with only the bare amount and moving the fuse box up to the glove box... for water crossing and spraying out the floors... but this would be sweet with the 6.2 i think... as easy as it comes...
2003H.O. 4 door 4x4 long bed, H1 2 Piece steel wheels/37's, Garmens Tranny And TC, Intake/Stacks/Guards/Rain Caps, Boost Elbow, Fuel Pressure/EGT's/Boost gauges, In Tank Pump Conversion (yuck but i didnt pay for it), Industrial Injection Stage I CP3, and MP-8...