View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 08:32 PM   #1452
NakeDiesel

Name: NakeDiesel
Title: Smoke'n in the Mud
Member`s Gallery
Busy weekend but I did manage to get out to the shop today and put some time in on the truck and make a little progress. All of the floor is now cut out for the bed, the front piece is waiting on the clear coat I sprayed on it to dry before I mount it into the bed.

With the back 2 pieces in, I was able to remount the radiator. Got the battery mount and battery installed. Cut out new thicker neoprene for a gasket to help keep mud out of the bed where the fuel pumps go through the floor and mounted the fuel cell.

Got the fittings installed into the intercooler and the water tank and have them mounted in the truck. Now I can start running water lines to the pumps and cooler and return lines.

Yesterday, on the other side of town there was a little fire. Burned somewhere close to 10k acres. They finally got ahead of it after the wind died down, at one point I heard the fire was moving 260 feet per minute. The wind was even worse today.

Picked up a pickup load of lumber this past week while in T town to build 4 horizontal bee hives and ordered a 6x8x7 aluminum framed greenhouse for the garden area. Have a bunch of peach and nectorine pits I'm trying to germinate, will be interesting if I can get them going.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks to my sponsors: CP-Carrillo, Air Dog, Muldoons Diesel Performance, Power Driven Diesel, Diesel Performance Converters