View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 10:04 AM   #29
NakeDiesel

Name: NakeDiesel
Title: Smoke'n in the Mud
Member`s Gallery
Not much of an update from the weekend, spent it planting trees, blackberries, raspberries, grapes and some veggies in the garden that can be planted this early.

I did get the tack mounted, gauge holders mounted, figured out that I need to pick up a piece of alum sheet to fill in where the radio was to mount the switches, figured out the lines and things I will need for boost gauge/wastegate, oil pressure sender, fuel pressure gauge and cleaned all the wiring and interior components out of the truck that I'd piled in it taking things apart.

Does anyone know of an aftermarket steering wheel that will fit the column?

Ordered my last load of stuff from Summit for the lines, picking up wire, connectors and solder tonight so I can start getting the interior wiring done. I mounted the power disconnect at the back of the truck, waiting on the battery holder to get in to start building battery cables.

The trans still hasn't shipped, talked to the shop friday, and the place they get the billet drums and input shafts from hardened the drums before drilling the oil holes and can't get them drilled, so they are having to make a new batch, will hopefully have the trans friday.

That's about it, waiting on the shipping gods to bring the pieces holding up the project.

Thanks to my sponsors: CP-Carrillo, Air Dog, Muldoons Diesel Performance, Power Driven Diesel, Diesel Performance Converters