View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 10:07 AM   #153
SWALLDOG

Name: SWALLDOG
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
So I got a new ps pump. Its a PSC hi flow pump. I had one before but smoked it with a modified external reservoir. So got a new one w an external can w a -12 fitting. I built a new reservoir / filter combo that I'm going to run. Its just a proto type. I built it out of steel because I had the stuff and it was cheap. I just wanted proof of concept and if it works out I'll build a fancy looking aluminum one.

The ram for the hydraulic assist needed some work. The rod end was worn out so I replaced that. I also cut the joint off the cyl end and rotated it 90° so the fittings point up instead of forward.

I also rebuilt the steering box and did a few more modifications to get it to flow better. Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk