View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 05:41 PM   #63
me78569

Name: me78569
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
That's fine. If you want absolute testing then this is not for you. If you want to look at absolutes then there is nearly nothing that could be done to make any test perfect. So add a large margin of error and be done.

However It is not anymore subjective than 1/4 mile times in my mind. Plenty of variables at work there and plenty of people use 1/4 to say what works and what doesn't. If you can repeat your results over and over, even in a flawed situtation then you have to admit that results have some truth.

This is not a test comparing tunes, this is as if the people was running a tune they could not control, like a edge comp, or S03, or ez, or zxt. Could the spool have been gained by a pull in timing? Sure, but that pull in timing was a mechanical pull of timing not a tuning pull of timing. so no not a flaw in the tune when we look at this as a test of the injectors and not a test of the tune.

As soon as you alter the tune you are skewing the data you are looking to find. You are no longer able to spot the difference between the change in pop pressure. Talk about a subjective test if you alter you tune to be different between the injectors.

Damn'd if you do damn'd if you dont I suppose, hard to imagine that datalogs are frowned upon.

Last edited by me78569; 01-14-2018 at 05:49 PM.