View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 09:17 PM   #1453
NakeDiesel

Name: NakeDiesel
Title: Smoke'n in the Mud
Member`s Gallery
Transmission shipped back to me today from Muldoons, should have it early next week. Found quite a few things wrong with it, a missing a bushing in OD and a missing selective on the intermediate shaft I believe. Pump was bad, front planetary ring gear, overdrive sun gear. So hopefully all my trans problems are in the past.

Still waiting on an engine to be built. So tonight, I put the final piece of diamond plate on the bed floor and got it bolted down. Ran all the water lines between the water tank and intercooler and pumps. Took about 17' of 3/4" hose to get it all plumbed.

Started 2 new projects tonight like I need more. Took one of my young bull skulls and bleached it and then peroxided it and have it drying now after washing it off. Going to attempt to cut some veteran based images into it after I polish it up a little bit. Thinking about the POW-MIA and another image along with an american flag. After I cut them in with a dremel, going to put a wall hanger on the back and then clear coat it. Donating it for a fund raiser auction for one of our legion members who's been real sick and in the hospital for the last 6 months and lost use of his legs. Also donating some coaltrain t shirts and a couple of 10lb beef and pork packages. Hoping we can help them out some, know they have hospital bills out the butt.

The 2nd project is an attempt to make a silicone mold to make my wife some more skull planters for her little cactus plants. Going to use some of that thick epoxy and some dyes I bought along with some glow in the dark ones to make them.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks to my sponsors: CP-Carrillo, Air Dog, Muldoons Diesel Performance, Power Driven Diesel, Diesel Performance Converters