Testing 12v pump & injectors

Snedge,

Actually my one neighbor used to race alcohol funny car-------
The rest aren't home during the day------Love that retirement-----

WAYNES WORLD

Guys,

Weston made my last set of injectors which were drilled at the wrong angle !This is the second motor destroyed by the wrong spray pattern. Those injectors sprayed outside the bowl. This time I have a 4 x 4 hole in the block. Thus, I will be buying elsewhere-------Thanks but No Thanks.
I'll talk with Infinite Performance.

WAYNES WORLD

Attachments

• IMG_1246.jpg
    IMG_1246.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 0
Guys,

Weston made my last set of injectors which were drilled at the wrong angle !This is the second motor destroyed by the wrong spray pattern. Those injectors sprayed outside the bowl. This time I have a 4 x 4 hole in the block. Thus, I will be buying elsewhere-------Thanks but No Thanks.

WAYNES WORLD

It says in your Sig your running marine pistons, that would require 155* spray pattern injectors.

Ackerdiesel,

????

jasonc,

yes but that blew my motor apart. So I went with Mahle pistons & Carrillo rods. I couldn't get 300 miles out of them! You can see the result of totally bad pattern---------AGAIN not even 300 miles------Plus the pistons don't lie------

WAYNES WORLD

Guys,

WAYNES WORLD

Infinite Performance is Weston.

Back