Regional Racing Series???

I was just on the phone with New York International Dragway. They are interested in doing something with the diesel pickups this year. We would be more than happy to sponsor a regional series up here for Upstate NY/Northen PA.

We sponsor a Diesel race one weekend per month at PRP. Best turn out was 22 trucks, worst was 6. Weather sucked this year. We only got two full races in. The way I see it, if I were to join one of the orgs., they could provide me with a car #. When I race, I could somehow upload my time-slips for actual race rounds, not time trials or TNT. My car # would be listed on the time slips. I could receive points for each round, and more points for semi, and final. Extra points for a win. (Fat chance LOL ). The org would keep track of my points total until the designated end of season. Why not? As much as I love to race, I need to work more. In reality, I can not travel more than a couple times a year, because the shop comes first.
:clap::clap:

I know you said this while mama wasn't lookin.....LOL

I was just on the phone with New York International Dragway. They are interested in doing something with the diesel pickups this year. We would be more than happy to sponsor a regional series up here for Upstate NY/Northen PA.
That is freaking awesome!! Stick around cause your input is valuable just like everyone else's input is !!

Come on folks- the floor is yours! :rockwoot:

I'd love to see events like this in the Carolina's, especially should there be racing and pulling at the same event. The only down side is should these events pop up in this area Johnny Pickles & his oraler following would be there thicker than flys on fresh cow ****

Do you think there would be enough interest for a Mason Dixon Chapter??:tree:

I'm not sure about Mason Dixon it is about a hour and half from me but I know Cecil county drag way would be ideal. There are a few local guys that race there on test and tune nights and I know dockboy used to race and test there.

We sponsor a Diesel race one weekend per month at PRP. Best turn out was 22 trucks, worst was 6. Weather sucked this year. We only got two full races in. The way I see it, if I were to join one of the orgs., they could provide me with a car #. When I race, I could somehow upload my time-slips for actual race rounds, not time trials or TNT. My car # would be listed on the time slips. I could receive points for each round, and more points for semi, and final. Extra points for a win. (Fat chance LOL ). The org would keep track of my points total until the designated end of season. Why not? As much as I love to race, I need to work more. In reality, I can not travel more than a couple times a year, because the shop comes first.

This would be cool to do. :Cheer:

Back