Megacab For Sale

Pdidiesel

Comp Diesel Sponsor
2006 Dodge Megacab
White 2500 4x4
Mods (listed Below)
Price $75,000

This truck is fully prepared for competition use and includes many high performance upgrades. Reaching power levels of 1000+ horsepower on fuel only, creating a thrill to all crowds that watch this truck pull with its massive power and speed.

Mods:
Fully Bility Trans, Full Built engine, air pistons, 5000 phatbastard compound, ported head, 4 inch intercooler, twin CP3, lockers front and read, drive line hoops, Fluid dampner, All gauges, and customer tuner. Over $125,000 invested.

gonna need lots of pictures if you plan on selling it, plus you might list more specs on the actual truck, like trim level, and mileage.

I removed a few posts from this thread.
The supporting vendors pay to have their own advertising space here, the vendor forums are not the place for opinions, banter, or "I can do it cheaper" comments.

jared is the owner of the truck and pdi but I think it is one of the workers that is posting I have seen the truck pull in person and its a sweet truck.

This truck is worth every penny. Anyone that thinks they can do it cheaper needs to add it up on a calculator.

Back