Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Do you all haul stuff or do you just work on trucks? LOL

Nope... Haul stuff all the time... Quite a bit of it lol

Where'd you find this style of light?

These aren't the supreme classic style cab light but there is worse options and I like these for the money. They are the grakon style with the built in visor.
We just couldn't stomach paying 60 bucks a pop for the cast cablights then you'll have all the money in glass lenses to do it "right". So these are what it got and can't complain a bit. Look good, and light up almost like a glass lens would.
yqu3evy5.jpg

uzymeder.jpg

Here's our rig we've run for a few years now, but thankfully, just sold with a locked up engine. 2009 Pete 386. C15 Acert 550hp, 18spd. Best running truck on the road when it runs, but after 5 years and a whopping 510K miles, she locked up.

100_3847.jpg

100_3844.jpg

100_6523.jpg

100_6582.jpg

100_8586.jpg

Our spare truck, now number one again. 2004 KW T800. Retired in 2009 to local delivery, but back on the road full time this winter when the Pete took another dump.

6-15-2009%2520001.jpg

And here's my rig...1980 AMC M813A1. So far, we've hauled some hay with it, and screwed around in the creek with it.

20130802_193534.jpg

I'll get pics of the Pete's replacement in a few days when it shows up....new and shiny.
Chris

In used to them, vw uses almost the exact same color. The bad ones are the white faced C2 autometer engine gauges, without the dimmer those things seem to try and melt your eyes out.

Looks like I'm gonna be getting a truck to run locally when I'm on my 2 weeks off from north dakota pulling a belly dump all summer and hauling wheat/potatoes this fall......what am I thinking? Haha. Looking at a few A models and 359's, as well as a few newer W9L's and 379's.....

Looks like I'm gonna be getting a truck to run locally when I'm on my 2 weeks off from north dakota pulling a belly dump all summer and hauling wheat/potatoes this fall......what am I thinking? Haha. Looking at a few A models and 359's, as well as a few newer W9L's and 379's.....

If I were to go into the trucking business I'd love to get an A model and put a 3406E or a C15 in it. That would be my dream truck! It would be a restoration project as I was working it...

Back