Who's In for June?

I wish I could make it but I now have to find or make a couple of cold pipes for the twins. Had them sitting outside stripping the paint off to get them powder coated and guess the guys redoing my roof decided they needed them more.

Id like to come out to watch but looks like there isnt going to be many diesel trucks. I hate watching the chevy gasser trucks run all night.

Stelly and or bus might make it. Plus the regulars. Even a slower race night we usually have say 5 trucks.

I wish I could make it but I now have to find or make a couple of cold pipes for the twins. Had them sitting outside stripping the paint off to get them powder coated and guess the guys redoing my roof decided they needed them more.
dude that sucks. Did you pay them yet?

It's a rent house. I gave them a chance to "magically" reappear, and nothing. I'm back home so tomorrow when they show up **** is goin down.

What gets me is they are practically worthless to anyone without the rest of it, but to me they are going to be quite costly. Especially since I don't do business with the company that made them anymore.

Last edited:
Maybe they thought it was trash and they were doing you a favor by disposing of them. They are Wickeds piping...

Back