Flux 1's or 2's

CDoskocil9

I plan on big upgrades soon but right now wana get some Flux injectors to make the truck run a little better Should I go Flux 1's or 2's with stock turbo? I dont tow and would like to make 600-700hp one day :ft:

Well if you want 600-700hp it wouldnt make to much sense to get flux 1's, flux 2's would suite you well

Don't even think about 1's

I had Flux 2's and have heard they are good up to 700 with the right mods....

They were great for power and smoke....

.02$

So how hot will flux 3's get with a wicked III CP3 kit and stock turbo???

Oh, that slippery slope... :)

I would like to help you, but I started at flux 4.7's. On thing about Don's injectors he does upgrade them if you decide to go bigger.

What do you now use your truck for, and what do you plan on using it for in the future?

Paul

Its my Daily Driver and will be for another year.........

I wouldn't got higher than 2's for that stock turbo, and that'll be pushin it...Watch your egt's...

Wait until you upgrade the turbo to go much higher.....But heck, My Silver 62 running 48-50 psi couldn't really burn all the Flux 2 fuel I had....

my .02

By the way will they run hotter with or without the smarty??? Any suggestion on settings??? Like I said I will be stock turbo but ill have the Wicked Kit on the CP3..........

By the way will they run hotter with or without the smarty??? Any suggestion on settings??? Like I said I will be stock turbo but ill have the Wicked Kit on the CP3..........

3's on a stock turbo with the Smarty is going to get hot!!

Be very careful!!! Do NOT TOW!!! IMO!!

Run the 3's but keep the Smarty turned down!!

Get a bigger turbo ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back