View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 01:50 PM   #1
gitchesum

Name: gitchesum
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
TDS Cruise and benefit for Tiffany Blair

Hey guy....and gals. We got to talking a few weeks ago about how we are always so tied up with getting trucks ready and spending all night in the staging lanes at the Texas Diesel Shootout race that we never really get a chance to just get together and hang out.

Soooo, we came up with the idea of a Saturday Cruise to Conroe. This would give everyone a chance to meet up in a more relaxed family friendly atmosphere and just kick back and talk trucks, racing, etc.

What we'd like to do is have everyone meet up at the Walmart parking lot on I-45N and Louetta at noon on Saturday May 21st. We'll hang out there for about half an hour to let everyone get together. Link to Map

Plans are to leave the Walmart at 12:30 and cruise over to the Link to CompD thread about the benefit. Facebook Link Map to Event
Then we just have the rest of the day to hang out, sit and BS and talk trash about June's TDS race all the while helping out a very worthy cause.

After the benefit, I'm sure a few of us will still probably head out to Conroe to Papa's on the Lake to finish off the night.

Post up if you can make it. I'd like to get a headcount so we try to get enough room for everyone together.