View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 09:52 AM   #1331
NakeDiesel

Name: NakeDiesel
Title: Smoke'n in the Mud
Member`s Gallery
Yeah, it was a great trip celebrating our 7th anniversary, we didn't want to come back to work. That camp ground just reinforces my dislike of people, they are way too self centered and uncaring of others. Love living in the middle of no where and not having to deal with people if I don't want too.

That big race at TRP has been a mess since they first started. Trying to make it big without knowing what they are doing. First year, the promoter they had was a total ass, tried to disqualify my truck multiple times. Got accused of running an illegal front end, running nitro methane, etc... 2nd year wasn't as bad as I'd raced with the promotor that put it on before. Then last year, damned near beat the hell out of the idiot running it after he started yelling at my wife while we were discussing his inability to remember talking to me about my truck and what class it would run in. He's the same jackass running it this year. Hence, me wanting the rule change in writing.

Thanks to my sponsors: CP-Carrillo, Air Dog, Muldoons Diesel Performance, Power Driven Diesel, Diesel Performance Converters