"TimBeaux" Dodge Dual Disc Aution

tick-tock%20clock.JPG

It appears Peter has bought him a clutch for 1500.00, send the money, let me know which application you would like, pm me and address and I will ship it.

I applaud you guys, but I am definately gonna pay close attention to this one. I can see a "My clutch failed and Dan won't warranty it". Thread coming soon. LMAO

OK, for some reason I don't need the clutch as we have a couple laying around here so I came up with an idea. It's called pay it forward. Because of Dan we helped a family in need do to the tornado tragedy. Now lets see if we can help someone who needs a clutch but cant quite afford the full price of one. Bidding starts at $1 and you have to write a short reason why you should be the one to get it. This is all about doing a good thing so be honest. I reserve the right to stop the bidding at any given point. and the moneys will be applied to my $1500 for TimBeaux......GO!

Peter

Last edited:
By the way, Dan if you would PM me TimBeaux address I will send the check directly to him and who every wins this clutch can deal directly with you.

Peter

because the sintered iron clutch i put in my truck makes me not even drive it anymore :bang and i already doubled my budget

plus if i win valiar and sbc get sweet compd decals :Cheer:

Last edited:
By the way, Dan if you would PM me TimBeaux address I will send the check directly to him and who every wins this clutch can deal directly with you.

Peter

Peter just let me know who I need to ship it to. I'll work on that address.

$675. I need a clutch to finsh the 5 speed swap that is already way over budget and a family needs some cash to replace everything they lost.

Back