Apparently I was wrong about TP

Man...my thoughts and prayers go out to DeRang3d crew. That really sucks to spend so much time and money and sweat to find out this! Send that flange to me and I'll clean it up with a tourch. That should be embarrasing to the builder...but aparently, some folks aren't as retentive as I.

I'd say it takes some pretty big nuts to send the Comp D pit crew inferior parts when they know dayum well you have ump-teen thousand members.

squirrel-nuts.jpg

:banned:

This thread isn't the other threads. If you're going to rip on a company, don't you think this is pertinent information?

I dropped the truck off, it was "Fabbed up" and I picked it up. The oil drain flange was on the bottom of the turbo facing down. It looked good until you start looking further. Perhaps you haven't noticed, but this isn't the first time any of this was mentioned. Would you like me to review every single part, date and application concerning this vehicle in every post so YOU can catch up? If the "Apparently I was wrong about TP" thread title didn't make you go, "HMMMM, what was he wrong about, maybe I should research what he is talking about further", then you perhaps should not be interested in the thread. Also, if I was ripping on the company, with the intent to rip on the company for spite. I would have put their full name in the thread title. I could have been talking about being wrong about wiping with Toilet Paper for all you know.

Its not my job to make sure your up on things. If you want to know what I am talking about, there is a search function. :bang

Dam! Are people still buying things from them? Man I hope not. It sucks you are finding about this stuff this way Tim, but it atleast it will be all done right the way it should have been from day 1.

For the record, TP does not mean Turbo Performance. :) I would also like to hear what they have to say about all of this, not that it matters, just would be nice to have them acknowledge what is going on.

damnnnnn that looks bad... i've barely used a torch and i think i could've made something that looks better than that!

What's the old saying, "Beware of those bearing gifts". I'm assuming from what Tim posted that the company in question supplied and installed this for free or at a very good price to have their name on Tim's truck? I would think that unless they also stated in writing that nothing is under warranty and you use at your own risk they should step up. BTW whatever happened to the old drill and tap way of doing fittings? Is that a lost art??

Back