Software beta testers needed for 'Anteater'

I can leave the truck with you to experiment if you want it. Changing turbo, manifold, downpipe, external gate and installed 2 stage progressive kit right now. Knock yourselves out if you want.

Had I known this was a option back when I was looking for a manually VB, I would have waited.

Yes actually. 5 or so software testers on board. In the process of getting the code signing cert so it doesn't say scary stuff when installing on Windows 8.1.

Yep! Have a hardware beta truck in PA testing as of last Friday. My race truck ran it for Buckeye Blast and is running it for Rudy's this weekend. As always it's been on my daily driver.

I have the code signing completed and the application is now certified for Windows 7 and 8. I need more feedback from the software beta testers.

Beta truck owner: "This thing is exactly what I imagined Dodge should have done from the factory. We plugged it in, mounted the remote on the dash and immediately drove around the neighborhood. Then we did a fat smokey burnout and it performed flawlessly."

The only reported issue was a 2-3 shift hang at WOT on the street because the rearend ratio was set for 3.23 gears instead of 4.10 gears. There will be 5 more beta units sent out by December 1st. One of those units is still available as of today.

Back