12 Valve Crank Sensor

Boosted Bulldog

Hello,

I am putting a 98 12 Valve in a 48 Mack. My question is do i need the crank sensor hooked up? Forgive the question, just not sure i need it.

Thanks,
Brent

Hello,

I am putting a 98 12 Valve in a 48 Mack. My question is do i need the crank sensor hooked up? Forgive the question, just not sure i need it.

Thanks,
Brent

If you plan to run a tachometer. 1948 truck drivers did not need one. Just sayin'. :)
How far along are you Brent ?

Last I heard you were needing a coolant inlet or outlet, that I may have dropped the ball on. LOL

Hello Jeff,

No worries, I have it figured out. A good friend of mine from Intense Fab is building my radiator for me. We are going to use the stock 12 Valve outlet at the bottom. We are going to use short silicone (Gycol friendly) coupler's and Tig hard line out over the frame just a bit. Attached is a picture of the top of rad, taking the charge air up over the top.

Wiring is roughed in and hits on the key, i even have the fuel solenoid wired with the key. Sooo i am getting there.

Brent

Attachments

• Rad.JPG
    Rad.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 0
The picture with the front axle out of it was Tuesday night. Finishing up airbags etc. Thanks for asking about it. 48 Mack EF

Attachments

• Mack Fuel.jpg
    Mack Fuel.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Mack Rear.jpg
    Mack Rear.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Mack Air.jpg
    Mack Air.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 0
Back