7" mitres-pics

Looks great man, I know a guy with the same setup on his 3rd gen and they look awesome.

I think some more aggressive treads would really compliment the truck IMO

Have to agree. I have stacks, 5", but 7 just looks too big. Doesnt fit the truck well IMHO. BUT, stacks are stacks and ya gotta love em!!!!

Great lookin truck by the way!!!

Thanks guys. I went with the 7s because nobody around here has them, lots of 5s and a couple 6s but no 7s...

And wheels/tires are next. I agree with you guys that itll look so much better with them. I have a 3 leveling kit sitting here right now; was going to put it on along with the stocks, but then it would look even odder without some tires to fill the wheel wells...Im thinking 35s on 18 or 20" chrome Rockstars, or maybe some other XD wheel. I really like the XD line

I was waiting on a reply :hehe: I just felt like stirring the pot and this was the perfect post to do so.
Brandon

Drop em down to right at cab height, maybe an inch above, and it would look a lot better.

Height usually bothers me more than the size of the pipes(or style)

Pooter said:
Drop em down to right at cab height, maybe an inch above, and it would look a lot better.

Height usually bothers me more than the size of the pipes(or style)

X2
Brandon

Just to give you an idea of what lowered 7" miters look like. :cool:

Attachments

• DSCF4116.JPG
    DSCF4116.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF3990.JPG
    DSCF3990.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 41
crzycowboy said:
Looks good! I would love to have a couple of those snap shots for our website!

That would be fine with me...as soon as I get a chance Im going to wash the truck and post more pics with it clean...

I havent decided whether or not Im going to lower them or not...

Haven't installed them yet, just threw them in the back for $###'s and grins... I have a feeling they will get chopped up and lowered a little if I do install them.

Attachments

• stacks2.JPG
    stacks2.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 31
Lucky Jeff said:
Haven't installed them yet, just threw them in the back for $###'s and grins... I have a feeling they will get chopped up and lowered a little if I do install them.

They'd look sick sitting a cab height...anyone seen those new black chrome stacks??

Back