View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 09:03 PM   #1451
NakeDiesel

Name: NakeDiesel
Title: Smoke'n in the Mud
Member`s Gallery
Didn't accomplish crap last night other than buying enough lumber to build 4 horizontal bee hives and to replace some perches and holders for my 5 gallon bucket rack of nesting boxes.

Tonight, got the shock tower bolted in, fought with those huge shocks to get them in and bolted in and their reservoirs mounted. Then got the radiator and transmission coolers installed. Cut the aluminum piece for the back of the bed, Need to trim one side a little bit to make it fit better and then it will be ready to bolt in along with the battery, fuel cell and fuel pumps.

I ordered more carbon fiber fabric Sunday night so I can make the 2 bedsides and front bed end. 15 yards of square pattern and 8 yards of twill weave.

Today I made a bunch of calls to get reservations for the griswald family vacation this summer. 10 nights of camping with the Fam. Renting a 12 passenger van, taking my 74 year old dad, my mother in law, son, 2 daughters and their other halfs and turbo. Should be an interesting trip. 3400+ miles, hitting many national parks with the focus on Yellowstone where we are camping 3 night. Also hitting a Capulin Volcano in New Mexico, a full day in Colorado Springs to take them up Pikes Peak, Dinosaur National Monument, Craters of the Moon, eating at the Red Iguana in SLC, Teton and Yellowstone, Devils Tower, Mount Rushmore and Badlands National Park.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks to my sponsors: CP-Carrillo, Air Dog, Muldoons Diesel Performance, Power Driven Diesel, Diesel Performance Converters