View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 01:50 PM   #20
Big Swole

Name: Big Swole
Title: MegaInterceptor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amish Elegance View Post
Jeff and Dave, I don't have a dog in this hunt, nor do I care to put one in it - I've tried to make friends with everybody and skip internet bashing of manufacturers and industry professionals even when they have done me wrong.

Last I knew, I was still friends with you guys. That's why I mention the following: As an unaffiliated 3rd party reading this, the answers to peoples questions are coming off a little harsh. Instead of defending the position as victim of haters so vehemently, take the questions at face value and answer em. It seems like you're being defensive when there is no reason to be as far as I can tell.

Just some friendly advice, WFIW...

Yes I consider you a friend and always respect your view Sir.
Are you aware of Purn1973's history of attacks? (Not just this site) And his "Train Wreck" thread that is also in clear violation of the site rules concerning other site drama, yet it has remained for 6 months without being deleted.

My thread was deleted after a few days and the 2007 "No other site drama" thread sent to me by way of PM as an FYI as to why.

Please look into this for us and take the Fair Action needed so this seemingly "one sided" bias can be turned into just "Fair" for all. I hate to have to question why is doesn't seem fair, but if it was not intentional, maybe the appropriate action will action will be taken now. There is a constant theme to the ones posting questions here. See their signatures.

Thank you for looking into for us.
-2006 Honda S2000 - SOS Supercharged - 397 whp - Silverstone Metallic
-2016 RAM 2500 MegaCab Diesel - Silver (Tuned)
-HERS
-2019 718 Boxster S - Miami Blue 6MT, Cobb Tune, Soul, Ohlins,
-2014 958.1 Cayenne S - Umber Metallic / Luxor Beige
-2013 Honda Civic S.i.Coupe - 6MT

Last edited by Big Swole; 06-11-2014 at 01:57 PM.