HTT 62/71/14 over 80MM S-400 twin setup

We'll see in a few weeks how the 66/71/SS does over a s480.

Attachments

• 1119072140a.jpg
    1119072140a.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 263
I would think as long as you have 600hp+ of fuel or more and the wastegate is nice and big it should drive that primary pretty well.

Brandon what size turbine wheel does your S480 use? And what size A/R did you go with on the turbine housing?

I left the spec sheet at work, I just remember it's the biggest exhaust wheel and 1.32 a/r. I think the stainless wastegate will do nicely.

Muddin_dude06 said:
I would think as long as you have 600hp+ of fuel or more and the wastegate is nice and big it should drive that primary pretty well.

Yeah thats what im runnin now, and my BD's are chokin out so im going bigger. Wastegate will be punched out on the 62/71/14. still more fuel available to be added to the fire but need more air!*bdh*

dzlfarmboy said:
Nice electrical tape sealer, Wade give ya that tip :hehe:
Glad I wasn't the only one to notice that, guess the boost won't be too high if thats all hes using....:hehe: I would atleast use the 3M duct tapeLOL

Were is the best place to get the s480 and what price range?

Are they modified or a stock off the shelf turbo?

Doesn't the Big Brother have a 85mm wheel, if so what turbine?

Jim

Muddin_dude06 said:
Jim I thought you used to run a Sledpuller66/ Big Brother twin setup?

I ran a SPS66/BB combo, I run a Silver Bullet as a single now. My thoughts and there just thoughts that the truck might be a better seller with Twins, meaning add something to the bullet.

Jim

Jim Fulmer said:
I ran a SPS66/BB combo, I run a Silver Bullet as a single now. My thoughts and there just thoughts that the truck might be a better seller with Twins, meaning add something to the bullet.

Jim

Jim you gettin out of it ?

I'm going to have to let the 98' go for the 01'!

If I can get the 01' out and rolling like I want it you'll will understand, really nice truck with leather (perfect) interior, 30K miles, DTT, Chrome ladder bars ect.

The 98' will have a fresh motor in it as I'm pulling it soon.

Jim

Back