Well... I made it in a 1320 video.

SPEEDSHIFT

Unfortunately I had several issues at the Bounty Hunters III no prep race here in San Antonio. We got no test passes or qualifying runs, it is just straight to eliminations with this no prep stuff.

I had a hard time building boost, only left on about 10lbs and dropped fuel pressure in 3rd gear so I just let out of it. Just set the diesel community back another 5 years with all the smoke... :doh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXqCckW1bco

Time for exhaust facing upwards :hehe:

Looks like some tough competition. Everyone seemed to be fighting for traction

Time for exhaust facing upwards :hehe:

Looks like some tough competition. Everyone seemed to be fighting for traction

Yea, it was pretty slick for the fast guys. I dont like much noise and still run a muffler so I want to keep the full exhaust. Its a little cleaner staging since I went to a higher stall converter, but I need to work on my tune to help with smoke control.

I was pretty disappointed to make a crappy showing being the only diesel... chit happens though.

Great Coverage...Think of it as a chance for people to think you're slow, retune make some cash.

Just sucks to leave on low boost, makes it look like a turd. If I would have left at 25lbs I would have at least done a cool 4wd burnout. :woohoo:

So, certainly you posted this just to let everyone know your famous on YT now, right?

That run was...well...meh

Another smoky black dodge.

Cool, nonetheless

Back