Thanks Don!! (billet Spartan cam pics)

joefarmer

MR. Supreme Overlord
I'd like to post and publicly thank you for the level of service you provide. The Helix2 came out of the engine since the huge ppump is going in. The tappet face pattern was PERFECT on the Helix2 that was in the truck and will continue to operate in Josh Martin's race truck. I can't wait for the piece of mind with the billet cam in the truck.

The best part is the complete package of installation lube, ZDDP, new retainer, coated tappets and cam.

spartan_billet.jpg

lube_retainer2.jpg

lube_retainer.jpg

Thats the exact same setup I got from Don! Been running awesome!

He is totally the man!!! Thanks for all your help Don!

I've had my Helix 2 in my 02 for about 1200 1/4 mile passes, and if I remember right about 100K miles. Don's injectors in the truck have been in there about the same length of time. I have not had a single problem with either. Very high quality stuff.

Paul

I cant wait to put my helix in. :rockwoot: in the box from did you get a tool from Don to fish new lifters in?

P.S. looking good

I cant wait to put my helix in. :rockwoot: in the box from did you get a tool from Don to fish new lifters in?

P.S. looking good
I made it with a piece of wire and a rubber stopper from the hardware store. I've also used a RJ11 plug and phone cord to pull them in. I hate doing it by the factory service manual- it's much easier to do them with the engine out of the truck.

Looks good. When I had my spring/cam/gear problem, I was able to get one of the Spartan cams from Don on short notice(ok, no notice). Even F1 sourpuss Brad said it was a beautiful cam. It's been working great with my new pump. Nice to not have to worry as much about breakage.

Ron

Back