Hammond, LA shop?

I had Mark put some new bearings in my D70 a few months back. He's a nice guy for sure!!

Yup, seems that way. Communication is good and he's getting it done pretty quick. I should be picking it up on Monday. Would've been today but I was missing the egt probe from my gauges (robbed it for the 6.0 LOL ) so he had to order another one.

Well, looked everything over and it all looks great! :D Wires are tucked away nice and neat and everything is working as it should. Even fixed a couple of other things while he had it. Fair prices too. I wouldn't have an issue recommending them to anyone.

Anyone use him for tranny work?

Just did yesterday. My help fell through so I gave him a call at 7 pm on Friday, told him I was in a bind. He got me in on Saturday at 8 am and was finished by 1 pm. Highly recommended! Mark, thanks again!

Just did yesterday. My help fell through so I gave him a call at 7 pm on Friday, told him I was in a bind. He got me in on Saturday at 8 am and was finished by 1 pm. Highly recommended! Mark, thanks again!

Excellent news!!

Keep us posted on how you like that Garmon Tranny!!

Excellent news!!

Keep us posted on how you like that Garmon Tranny!!

I put a few hundred miles on it now and have enjoyed every minute of it! Shifts are nice...firm and quick. Even just cruising around this thing is a joy to drive, and when you put the hammer down, it's all business. I definitely made the right choice. Time for some fuel and air now. :Cheer:

I put a few hundred miles on it now and have enjoyed every minute of it! Shifts are nice...firm and quick. Even just cruising around this thing is a joy to drive, and when you put the hammer down, it's all business. I definitely made the right choice. Time for some fuel and air now. :Cheer:

Awesome!
Very Glad to hear it!

Back