9 second wall and advice to help bust through............

I got my erection back while watching the nice coal train down entire track instead of multiple cleaning up the smoke.

Whomever told you to crank the lift pump was wise.

:hehe:

We hit the track again and installed our Trump Torque Management Tune and was rewarded with this hit:

Attachments

• 20191025_220247.jpg
    20191025_220247.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 0
What else did he change with the 6.7? Congrats!

The injectors are a little smaller 5x 025 replaced the 5x028 and the compression is 2 points higher on the 6.7. The 6.7 feels a ton stronger then the 5.9. Im glad I made the change

The injectors are a little smaller 5x 025 replaced the 5x028 and the compression is 2 points higher on the 6.7. The 6.7 feels a ton stronger then the 5.9. Im glad I made the change

Those Infinite Diesel injectors are the fkin chit.... so smooooooth. :clap:

*fist bump to Weston.

Congrats tman! That’s a bad mofo. Lots of hard work you guys put in. Can’t wait to see it go even faster.

Wow, looks like it's running great! Still seems to lay over a bit up top, with a 115 mph 1/8 it should trap 140 or so in the quarter. Maybe it's just heat soak in the charge air cooler? Smoke gets fairly heavy up top near end of the track, if it's fighting high drive pressure, a little leaner up top might pick up a little power... hard to say till you try it. Regardless, looks great!!!

And here i thought mid 9s was serious LOL. Congrats guys thats a hard wall to get through and you all smashed through it. Truck is MOVING out!

Thanks guys, was a struggle to get into the 9s always seemed like one thing or another was holding it back... But she's good now.

Back