Beans/Ryan Tucker C10, where is it now?

Pudge

Does anyone know the whereabouts of the truck at current? Seems I recall that it was still at BDP, waiting on them. I know a guy with drivetrain that wants to see it make some laps

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Think late last year a video of it on a dyno surfaced? Hope it makes a resurgence this year! It is/was my favorite truck. Not just bc of the insane wheelies, just loved it.

Bean had it at his event in October of last year. He made a few exhibition dirt drag passes with cut tires in the rear and also ran it on the dyno putting down over 1700 HP!!! My event coverage is in the June 2018 issue of Diesel World.

I'll be at his shop tomorrow afternoon dynoing a work truck after upgrades. I will report back if it is no longer his, but as far as I know he still has it and I hope we see it racing this year...

My man. That's some solid power to compete in prostreet. At least I've got a somewhat solid answer here, it will be nice to see it out again. Even if I'm not the one driving it. Haha

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

It was a Lot of truck back in 05, fun times. I actually tried to buy it back but not at double the money. I'd just build another if I needed one again
Ryan

Ryan still owns the truck and it is at the shop still... He hopes to race it some this season, but is very busy so we'll have to wait and see if he brings it out to any of the events this year...

Back