View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 11:41 AM   #33
RacinDuallie

Name: RacinDuallie
Title: Black Sheep Racing
Member`s Gallery
Gentleman, need I remind you the topic on which the title of this thread is? Along with it's forum location and finally the subject manner in which this entire board is based on????

My position DOES NOT concern The NHRA at this time...... nor do I see my position changing in the near future. I just don't see it being a viable option when the NHRA is experiencing their own issues with their support of the sportsman racer.

I am all about wrapping my efforts into a group that is focused on what we all love and that is Diesel Motorsports- PERIOD!!!!!!!

We are a small margin- but we must remain strong. Frankly, I don't care which of the diesel orgs. any of you wish to run- just support our collective niche in this racing world!

To those that say we need the NHRA in order for diesel to survive I would like to counter with this- perhaps you have not been talking to the right people within this industry ! I am very happy that some of the mainstream companies are now looking at diesel performance as a viable market, these companies have the technology and manpower to help push us even further. But right now that door is only open a smidgen. Any of you sit down and think- why is that???

WE need to grow together-stronger, larger and united.....

Now- can we get this thread back on topic?!

Click the image to open in full size.

!!!!!!!

Last edited by RacinDuallie; 02-09-2014 at 11:47 AM.