Bolt on gear camshafts for sale

Snedge

Comp Diesel Sponsor
These are brand new. Bolt on gear camshafts with fuel pump drive lobe. It could be used in 12v & 24v applications.

Part number on cam is 3929041. They're kind of odd because I can't get any real information on the application on these.
I can say they most likely would have been for agriculture, off road, and marine applications. A couple of the applications call for peak power @ 2500 RPM which usually indicates a performance application in the Cummins factory world.

Anyway, Cummins sent these to me buy mistake. I ordered a different part number twice, and the factory sent me the wrong cam twice. Sadly, that is not unusual.

Before I send these back, do the paper work, pay for shipping then pay restocking, I'm going to try a two for one sale. Actually a little better than to for one. They list for 505.21.

Both brand new cams, shipped 500.00
It would be a shame to separate these, as they've been together on the shelf so long I think they've fallen in love. I will separate them at 300.00 each if some one doesn't purchase them together. :)

Last edited:
They don't fit any of my tractors. I'll have to think about that, seems like a good deal.

Chris

They should be fine in any 12V. They're just the marine version with the bolt on gear. They take a different gear, a retainer, and a bolt around 5" long.

It was a deal to keep from breaking the nose of the cam off in a high horse, high rpm application driving a Ppump and auxiliary drive crap.

I thought you stopped smoking.

attachment.php

You should have specified a substantial hp increase characteristics whilst retaining gear to cam prevention via bolt.....

You should have specified a substantial hp increase characteristics whilst retaining gear to cam prevention via bolt.....

Thanks. Sometimes I just assume people know chit. :Cheer:

While I can't specify HP increases because numbers are..... stupid.
I could have mentioned the increase in torque curve that may or may not result in a positive HP increase. Also, it's better than welding the gear on the cam to keep it in place.

Last edited:
So if either guy I shared this thread to buys one or both of these, do I get a sales commission?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I've seen this thread a few times, yet I missed this historical gem:

attachment.php

I just don't know what to say for myself? :(

Mark.

Back