New BMT mechanical CR fuel system

WICKEDDIESELS

SUPPORTING VENDOR
IMG_1667.JPG

We are still working out all the options, just looking for input. Flows above what is necessary for dual CP3's to maintain necessary pressure. Will be offered in several forms, from pump assembly to a complete boost referenced bypass regulated fuel system, with base pressure adjustment and 2 micron filtration. A braided stainless line kit will also be offered. Oh yeah it also will work with any aftermarket vibration dampener. It also features a built in hand pump for filter swaps and to bleed the system. The system will also incorporate a one way valve, maintaining pressure to the CP3 under starting conditions. It is a stand alone system, no priming pump will be necessary.

Shane, you're quite the innovator.... always working on something. Looks cool but, a little high to where to hood my not shut. Could just be the angle....

Shane, you're quite the innovator.... always working on something. Looks cool but, a little high to where to hood my not shut. Could just be the angle....

Come on Triton, you think I would make a pump that would require a hood scoop :hehe:

Actually, it mounts just below where the fan shroud bracket bolts to the front cover. Plenty of room!

So this is probably a stupid question, but with filtration would this be the same as running a FASS? I just got my CR last monday so I have a lot to learn...

it is not better than duals, It is a lift pump that is capable of feeding dual pumps. It is a mechanical pump instead of an air dog or fass.

So this is probably a stupid question, but with filtration would this be the same as running a FASS? I just got my CR last monday so I have a lot to learn...

Essentially yes, the complete kit will include 1 high capacity fuel filter with a built in water separator.

Back