Eaton

re

I live about 15 minutes out of Meadville also,on 408 between Meadville and titusville.I talked to Patti today on the secret hotline,She said all she was taking is street trucks,House she was checking emails today so she will prolly call you. Calvin is going,She wanted the champ to come and sign autographs.

Last edited:
thats sweet, i sent email about a few other tihngs to , hopefully ill hear back soon, or ill just drive 20mins and visit

re

Yea,I used to own the maroon ext cab dodge,wound tight.I won crawford the last two years,My name is Shawn Hodges,I have a shop just out of Townville.House you going to the show,or didnt you hear from Patti yet.

havent heard yet, i am gona go visit them tommrow if i dont get an email returned, i need to look at a few things anyways

re

Sold it,building a superstreet/modified truck,I bought Eric Stingleys old truck,minus the engine.Just finished the new engine,getting ready to put it in.

re

I will try and take some,if I find time.I need to call you anyhow and discuss water inj.How is the tractor coming?

Which one, Both of them are in a few pieces. Diesel is getting a few changes,Alky is pretty much staying the same.
Try me on the cell, If you cant get it usally means I am at the farm some place there is no service so try me there.

Back