FW: Regarding jkidd/DAP & BOSCH.....

Right diesel shops can buy from only the two dealers in the us,exegry or s&s to get Genuine BMS aka modified injectors.So any genuine BMS injector bought in the US is from either exergy or s&s.Iam assuming a stock injector can be purchased through a BMS or Bosch reseller.

Nozzles and complete injector assemblies that are taken from Marine engines, other QSB engines, ISC engines, etc have nothing to do with "motorsport"

Vendors who sell factory injectors (either stock or sourced from other engines) with nozzles taken from the ones mentioned above are not official "Motorsport" either.

I never said exergy is modifying them there a dealer.From what i have read it seems BMS is.
The whole point of BMS is they work with racing teams/engineering companies and arent using BOSCH OEM spec.In there catalog they say they modify fuel injectors,pumps,etc for diesel.Which also exegry says they dont reman,or switch nozzles so that leaves me to believe BMS is building injectors based on exergys requirements and exergy is somewhat a middle man.
http://www.bosch-motorsport.com/content/downloads/Onlinekatalog2017.pdf

You know who else thinks arguing semantics will get them something? Those sovereign/ free man of the land citizens. (You just sound like a whiny person who is looking to complain)
Anarchy/Anarchism is really where it's at. :poke:
Unless you honestly believe the ruling class actually cares for you, beyond your vote and the taxes they can extort from you?

Mark.

You know who else thinks arguing semantics will get them something? Those sovereign/ free man of the land citizens. (You just sound like a whiny person who is looking to complain)

SOme people like to get what they pay for,not everyone wants to look the other way because they dont like what it really is.

Anarchy/Anarchism is really where it's at. :poke:
Unless you honestly believe the ruling class actually cares for you, beyond your vote and the taxes they can extort from you?

Mark.

I love you, Mark. "No homo"
Please start a thread on sovereign citizenship..

Last edited:
Back