Efi tuning for 03 cummins

kdbvulcan

Anyone do the EFI tuning on my 03 common rail yet?..i'm located close to Bowling Green,Ky n 1hr frm Nashville,Tn...my cell# is 2703920729..thanks

Smarty udc us a good option for an early third gen. No data logging but its pretty close to efi.

Anyone know how to get more than 4k rpm besides doing the 06 harness and efi conversion??

It may allow the rev limiter to be set that high, but it is not going to fuel enough to make any power that high.

What is a ball park price for doing this swap on a 03?

Cost for salvage yard ecm and harness
Cost for how many hours larbor required if taking to a shop
Cost to re-program ecm and custom dyno tune

Would it be worth it for mild mods like 64-66mm turbo and 90hp or stock injectors?

drive it in his shop, he does the work, pay him right at or around 2400, you drive it out grinning from ear to ear with efi live running on your truck.

its my understanding that you cant communicate with a 06 ecm on a bench. so my impression is a repined harness and an ecm still wont work...

Bench flashing the 06-07 ecm has been done for a while now. We have more than one running as a standalone in conversion trucks with no problems. Standard scan tools cannot communicate because of the lack of TIPM functions, but EFI Live communicates just fine using the ECM as a standalone controller

Back