New truck, new camera, new pics.

Well I had to put the walkin around shoes back on. I should have taken snoop's advice, you never wear your gator's to run a marathon LOLLOLLOLLOL

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

They are 22x9's with 305/40/22's. The front has 2-3" drop springs and the back has shackles and some springs pulled out.

Its the same one I have... (I cant you who actually makes it thou)
I like it, really changes the look.

Nice looking truck. makes me want a shorty.

2141, man I was a fan of your old truck but this new one is one sharp ride! Nice pictures aswell!

Looks great Pete. I just bought the same front bumper cover, does it pretty much just go over the bumper?

:what: Are you one of those Nikon freaks, or let me guess a Minolta guy...:shake:

Haven't we already discussed this Chris....

Canon is user friendly camera..... But Nikon's are just better...

Look at it like this, Why buy and import Duramax when you can buy a Cummins??
:lolly:

Ok, so now back on subject. Sorry Pete.

Haven't we already discussed this Chris....

Canon is user friendly camera..... But Nikon's are just better...

Look at it like this, Why buy and import Duramax when you can buy a Cummins??
:lolly:

Ok, so now back on subject. Sorry Pete.

I'm pretty happy with both my Duramax and my Canon!:rockwoot:

I've used the Canon to get shots Nikon guys can only dream of!!!:lolly: I've always shot on Canon, and the one time I had to use a Nikon it felt so wrong...:doh:

Truck is looking good Pete... sometimes I still regret not pulling the trigger on your truck! :doh:

Damn, you guys really keep those AAVs clean and purrty!

Truck is looking good Pete... sometimes I still regret not pulling the trigger on your truck! :doh:

Damn, you guys really keep those AAVs clean and purrty!

Thanks man, I miss the old truck everyday lol. I would put our trators against any in the Marine Corps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back