View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 09:35 AM   #32
NakeDiesel

Name: NakeDiesel
Title: Smoke'n in the Mud
Member`s Gallery
The package fairy has been good to me, I now have poly mounts for engine, trans and transfercase, two of the many fittings I ordered from summit, Battery box from Artec Industries as well. More shipments to arrive today. I put the final freeze plugs into the engine last night as well as painted a few more parts. I also started making the filler panel where the radio goes to fit my switch panel into the truck. I should finish that up tonight.

I've been calling machine shops all morning trying to find one that can take 10 minutes to mill the notch out of the adapter plate I need because of the rear billet freeze plug, they are all saying it will be next week before they can get me in, waiting on a call from one more place and if they aren't interested in doing it today or tomorrow, I'll just do it with a die grinder and a cutoff wheel.

Hoping to get the 47re and transfer case out this weekend and the engine installed into the engine bay. I'm still a week out on getting the transmission from the builder due to a billet input shaft issue he's having with his machine shop.

Thanks to my sponsors: CP-Carrillo, Air Dog, Muldoons Diesel Performance, Power Driven Diesel, Diesel Performance Converters