Vp 44 to Ppump

This is the fear I have. Hear lots of guys losing lines but I guess you can always carry spares

Put 75k on a p pump 24v.
3 sets of lines
Cpp crap
Last set was schieds, they fit well I bought them used with 40k and I sold the truck with them on there.

Ya. I think now that I have the vp motor running again (but still has computer issues) I’m thinkin I can beef up the 12v with a cam springs and injectors and then drop the hole thing in when it comes around. But what’s a good set up? I’m thinkin bout making a 600 horse at the wheels

Ya. I think now that I have the vp motor running again (but still has computer issues) I’m thinkin I can beef up the 12v with a cam springs and injectors and then drop the hole thing in when it comes around. But what’s a good set up? I’m thinkin bout making a 600 horse at the wheels

:clap: Smart move. 600 is completely doable for very little money.

So what would be a good set up for 600? It’s a welding rig and will tow trailers. So what size cam turbo injectors.

600hp on a 12 valve will typically be warm towing anything real heavy. It takes a lot of tuning to make one tow reliably and cool at that power level. Compounds are a must really.

Back