Band adjustment with trans service

Yes i still have the oem cooler in the front. -8 huh? Looks like I will be returning the cooler. Unless I can get ahold of a 6.0 psd 32 row cooler.

Everything I've read says to run no smaller than -8an. Dave goerend told me the same thing. I ran -8 on mine with 1 cooler under the bed and 1 cooler in the grill, I have a hard time hitting 160 in the pan even when it's 90f

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If memory serves, isn’t the supply and return fittings on the transmission restricted by a smaller port within the fitting itself? Something has to restrict the flow of the ATF for heat dissipation when passing through the cooler.
So it would be of no benefit to run larger lines than OEM, or that port size.

Or am I thinking of a different transmission all together? Somewhere I have seen this smaller port in the fitting before.

If memory serves, isn’t the supply and return fittings on the transmission restricted by a smaller port within the fitting itself? Something has to restrict the flow of the ATF for heat dissipation when passing through the cooler.
So it would be of no benefit to run larger lines than OEM, or that port size.

Or am I thinking of a different transmission all together? Somewhere I have seen this smaller port in the fitting before.
Yeah your correct. The ID of the fittings are probably 5/16 or 3/8.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back