View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 11:36 AM   #21
Justappumped24v

Name: Justappumped24v
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrider2911 View Post
I am a professional..... At modifying things to work how I want. If you haven't gathered already, I don't just want a extremely firm and high RPM shift. I am by no means attempting to recreate the wheel. I want control of line pressure rise independent of shift RPM rise. I want the torque converter to automatically lock in 2nd, unlock for the shift to 3rd, lock again, unlock for the shift to 4th, and then lock again. And like wise, I want it to do the same on downshifts when on the brakes. I want a couple presets I can change between so that when I go to the track the torque converter will lock in second and stay locked through the shifts to 3rd and 4th and then unlock when I hit the brakes for the downshift back to 3rd at the end of the track and then proceed like described above. Like I said, and Chris has said; the Dodge transmssions shift logic has left a lot to be desired. Additionally, no vendor (as far as I have found) offers that kind of shift logic for the Dodge transmissions which is astonishing to me. And even if they did, the cost would probably be so high that I would rather make the system myself for 1/4 the cost.
My anteater did exactly what you are talking about wanting on my 47re. I don’t believe it can be done with a hydraulic controlled transmission. In my opinion it would be cheaper for you to just buy an anteater, and a valve body, swap your crap into a 47re and be done

Last edited by Justappumped24v; 12-12-2017 at 11:38 AM.