Needs help in chooseing a new turbo

ChokeonmySmoke

Green Horn
HI there... i need help in picking a turbo for my viechle. so far i've seen alot of diffrent ones but i don't know wich one to get. i have an 04 dodge 3500 5.9 H.O . Can u Help me out with this???. i'm a good friend of DJ performance in miami fl and he reffered me to this web site.

thanks

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is [POST="9318"]here[/POST]. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
ChokeonmySmoke

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

my stock turbo makes a hollowing noise when i give it gas....and when i let off the gas as it winds down. i'm looking to get an upgrade turbo can u help me with this

thanks
yoel

04 dodge 3500
TST powermax CR
Air raid intake
4'' exhaust from the trubo back with a 5'' tip

well when i say gas i mean the acclerator.......(gas pedal). its a diesel truck and i put diesel in the tank
lol

can someone guide me as too what is the best aftermarket turbo for an 04 cummins diesel

thanks
yoel

04 dodge 3500
TST powermax CR
Air raid intake
4'' exhaust from the trubo back with a 5'' tip......now i have a 6" tip :rockwoot:

well I got my factory turbo replaced cause i had a bent impellar fin and a crack. so they replaced the turbo under warranty.

NOW.....the turbo they replaced it with (rebuilt turbo) is making a cyclic sound when i start to go on the throttle. it has no in and out play on the shaft and very little up and down play. i'm gonna check to see if i'm blowing white smoke out the exhuast. :bang .

what turbo should i upgrade too ??? BD, HTB2, B1,

needs some direction.

hopefully my stock turbo isn't blowing out white smoke

Call HTT. They tell you which one will be right for you application.

Do you plan on future mods? How much horsepower are you trying to get?

i haven't decided how much more HP i want to get. i don't even know what to look for in a turbo. i just want one that is better then my stock turbo

but for now i have a

04 dodge 3500
TST powermax CR
Air raid intake
4'' exhaust from the trubo back with a 5'' tip......now i have a 6" tip

Back