Car built to SFI 25.2A Chassis Specification (PIC HEAVY)

Will they be able to make any more exhibition passes tomorrow? Figured it would be a rushed schedule to squeeze it in between rain.

Be cool to see them hit 7's

Will they be able to make any more exhibition passes tomorrow? Figured it would be a rushed schedule to squeeze it in between rain.

Be cool to see them hit 7's

They are planning on one more, its been cleared with JJ and Randy. They should get their pass out of the way before any of the other racing.

Since they have beat their own record with the 8.2 pass they are now giving the truck 100% of everything. :nos::rockwoot:

just ran. 8.5?? @ 154 mph VERY AWESOME effort on behalf of their team and really great to see it in person!

That 8.5 was fuel only. They forgot to turn on the bottle.

The team rented the track for Monday morning 9-1 so we will keep trying!!

Cool.

I'm not hating at all. But I noticed they aren't really launching right. Seems like they are rolling out on the brake or something. That might be worth some time on the e/t's. And lots of people have been pointing out they are short shifting it. All of that, plus the nitrous should put them well into the 7’s.

Little motor and big tire.. Kinda sounds like it bogs before takes off. Very impressive though for that motor and amount of time they had to build it and get over to u.s. definitely impressive

We didnt make the 7s but we did hit 170 MPH on a hurt motor so its all there for the 7s.

they were able to get the suspension dialed in and stop the rear from dropping off the line.

Its a manual transmission so rolling out on the launch is happening. The metal plate the clutch was grabbing was starting to warp so it was staying a little engaged.

They are very excited about getting the car ready for next year!!!

I'm glad the team was able to turn some of your opinions around about international drag racing. :rockwoot:

Back