View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 05:25 PM   #23
WICKEDDIESELS

Name: WICKEDDIESELS
Title: SUPPORTING VENDOR
Member`s Gallery
My wife was alerted to this thread through Facebook, I haven't been on here in awhile, because I am buried in being overwhelmed. Brandon your manifold has been shipped, I figured you would have it by now. To anyone I have slacked on, I do SINCERELY apologize.

Being busy is as good as it is bad, Wicked Diesels is just me, and I wish I could answer all the PM's, E mails and phone calls, and I could do that but no one would get parts and I would be broke.

So I am forced to choose to do what I can and leave the rest. When I started all this I figured I would be pretty busy, but never thought it would grow as fast as it has. I am not prepared for it as well as I should be. As for hiring someone, I would still have to do everything I do now, until they were up to speed, not the kind of sudden relief I need.

Being busy is only good if you can get it all done, and believe me I am very depressed by the situation. Over the years I have taken pride in talking to all my customers and getting them what they needed in a timely manner. I often scoffed at those who didn't seem to be able to get it done. Now I am in the same boat, so my perspective has changed.

Yes Wicked Diesels is still in business, yes we are becoming Motorsport Diesel, and for no other reason than I am a reborn christain. It seems the lord has opened flood gates for me to flourish, but I have been washed down stream instead. I am working on a "FIX" for improving customer service, please be patient. I promise I will take care of everyone and won't compromise quality for quantity.