Air ride setup pics

L6powered

My original thread is already closed and I never got to add additional pics of my setup. I swapped out the short bar setup for some longer bars. Was swapping beds and snapped some shots.

263c2b23.jpg

fb80a807.jpg

d106703a.jpg

73ea1e52.jpg

b0e0df7d.jpg

224962cb.jpg

2538a09a.jpg

d0de7a3b.jpg

c2c068d7.jpg

a6e3148c.jpg

cadd1acd.jpg

36c32a49.jpg

a1c9dbe1.jpg

11eaf0b8.jpg

9d55c3ed.jpg

6cfafb2b.jpg

6150bfa7.jpg

It ride way better than any of the other trucks I have ever owned. The real difference is when I am towing a trailer that has a lot of tongue with the bags aired up it's great. The best part is when you have to unhook a trailer that's real heavy you can just drop the jack and the lower the truck the rest of the way without having to use the crank handle. Or loading the bed with heavy objects it comes down over four inches to make it easier.

What's the suspension travel limiting device in the event of a bag or hose failure while loaded ? Orginal bump stops or something else ?

Whats the part number on the bag? And how long r the upper and lower bars? are you using the factory spring mount for the front of the upper bar?

Whats the part number on the bag? And how long r the upper and lower bars? are you using the factory spring mount for the front of the upper bar?

I don't know the partnumber to the air bags. I know that they are mad eby goodyear and are used on semis. I did use the factory spring mount for the upper bar. I can get you measurements of the bars this weekned. The truck can go down 4 inches from ride height or up 4 inches. That's based on measuring the rear bumper.

The bag looks like a bag off of a Kenworth 8 bag suspension if that helps anyone. They are shorter than most others, but the same diameter.

Back