ISO 12valve 425’s and nv4500 clutch

Downtownbrown

Looking for some 12valve headstuds for my budget build and dont want to pay for new if i dont have to,
Looking for a full ceramic single or a dual disk for nv4500 wanting a ~600hp rated clutch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a set of headstuds with two torques on them. I believe 2 of them the allen part is a little rough but I'd have to double check

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have a used South Bend competition triple disk. I know that’s not what you are looking for, but thought I would throw it out there. Floater plates and clutch discs are flat. Worked fine when I removed it. $1000/obo.

I have a used South Bend competition triple disk. I know that’s not what you are looking for, but thought I would throw it out there. Floater plates and clutch discs are flat. Worked fine when I removed it. $1000/obo.

Im assuming it came from a pulling truck? Id guess it couldnt be used as a daily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A used clutch isn't usually a good idea. If you want a new one I can help.

Agree with what was said here. Dans a great guy personally thats all i will run is a valair from here on out.

Dont waste the time. I bought a trans with a used clutch. Put it all together. Just to pull it apart and send the clutch to valair for a rebuild.

Back