Rudy's sled pulling results and videos?

Wasn't much to watch turnout was horrible only 20-25 truck and most of them where 2.5 trucks Fridays nights pull only lasted 1 hours and 45 min sad , but hey the place was filled with flat brimmed punks with their show trucks. Drag racing was top notch some very good runners

A lot heavy changes being made to a lot of the previous 2.6 trucks. I'd think a bunch are still torn apart for the big driveline changes. Plus continued smooth bore charger testing. Just a bit early yet.

Wasn't much to watch turnout was horrible only 20-25 truck and most of them where 2.5 trucks Fridays nights pull only lasted 1 hours and 45 min sad , but hey the place was filled with flat brimmed punks with their show trucks. Drag racing was top notch some very good runners

Hey watch it their daddys bought them those show trucks along with the gangster hats.

I been curious how the new smooth bore were stacking up against the old 2.6.

Last edited:
All I heard was the MBRP sponsored truck won and the Gambinos finished second with the old big bad dodge in 2.6/3.0SB

Friday night 2.5 results, and the only 3.6 truck there was mbrp truck, as far as 2.6/3.0sb I think there was only 3 trucks one being mbrp, one old big bad dodge, and not sure on other truck.
Saturday night I'm not sure on all but
1st Micheal Lipps
2nd Dylan Detwiler
3rd Matt issacs ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 0
Back