Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Not a name brand, it’s actually a 5gpm sprayer pump that was converted to handle fuel.
300gph should do it lol. Have you ran it long enough to see any longevity issues? Do you know of any issues running it into a 3406b diaphragm pump, or better to just go around it?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

300gph should do it lol. Have you ran it long enough to see any longevity issues? Do you know of any issues running it into a 3406b diaphragm pump, or better to just go around it?

Friend just went through all this with his B. Started with stock diaphragm, then stock pump with FASS, then just FASS, then FASS with restriction on return to raise pressure. FASS ended up being removed. Ran better with stock pump with big lines. His dad tried one on an electric motor, total waste. Stock B lift pump will support 800hp.

I've driven several that can push 55psi in stock form. One of them was earlier this week. Dropped #5 liner at 750k miles. No idea on longevity because they will drop liners on 30 psi just as easily.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

No, I only run it when pulling, which the truck doesnt even do anymore, the stock transfer wouldnt keep up with the nozzles that are in the engine now.

Someone RTV'd the tstats shut
fd58d75cf6b7db244f19ea0b83079375.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Without getting into too many details...
I was parts truck for a load out of KS...

When you spend ~400k on a AG tractor... How does one NOT know how much it weight and rough legal means of shipping it... then try to pull a fast one on the shipping company... whine about how much it cost to ship an oversize overweight item ~1000 mile across country and the fall off parts.

They pulled a fast one and refused a COD after I was unloaded... Leason learned for me..

That's ok.. they'll get their tractor when they bring the money for shipping for both loads... in cash.

:rules:

When you spend ~400k on a AG tractor... How does one NOT know how much it weight and rough legal means of shipping it... then try to pull a fast one on the shipping company... whine about how much it cost to ship an oversize overweight item ~1000 mile across country and the fall off parts.

They pulled a fast one and refused a COD after I was unloaded... Leason learned for me..

That's ok.. they'll get their tractor when they bring the money for shipping for both loads... in cash.

Please tell me it’s a local farmer.

I can't even count how many loads I picked up over the years that magically doubled in size before I got there. 40' 48,000 lb "partials" and "I think it weighs about 20k".

A JD9410R wheel tractor doesnt "grow"

We probably saved him ~6k on shipping it.. because we were" In The area" and heading back to Ohio from KS.

Back