3406b

I am going to replace my injectors and was wondering if anybody had a hot part number and any other hp tips. I need air before I get too crazy on fuel. Thanks

I am going to replace my injectors and was wondering if anybody had a hot part number and any other hp tips. I need air before I get too crazy on fuel. Thanks
Me and my bro are playin wif a 3406B also....

Manifold:
IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

I got a couple hours in this manifold for my bro's Pete, and a couple more to go.:Cheer:

Nice! Are you guys using it for a highway truck or just a toy? I am considering ceramic coating my manifold and I was thinking about doing some port cleanup beforehand. I'm getting 30 psi out of the stock turbo so I think I need to find some more air first before it goes bang and really ruins my day. Keep me updated on how that works out for ya!

First, I need to know what the serial number on the engine is to know whats in it from the factory, then I can go from there.

i was gonna say serial number is a must. im still getting used to the sis web. in all the years of wrenching never had to look up stuff the way sis web makes you do it. they have some of the funkiest names for parts.

i was gonna say serial number is a must. im still getting used to the sis web. in all the years of wrenching never had to look up stuff the way sis web makes you do it. they have some of the funkiest names for parts.

i know where u are coming from...
im a student starting out learning how to use sis web and work on cats engine and things i have been looking up specs and part id/nimbers all week

Back