The Rebirth of a 93 W250 , Building a dream.

Or wait, do you mean individual wiring components? We get the vast majority of ours from Winzer.
Well I'm debating on the best method to go about new harnesses, to build my own or source one from painless. I see their pro street harness with the switch panel is about 800 bucks. I was wanting to use one of their switch panels anyways, so we'll see.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Slightly off topic. Hit 1k views on the build tonight! Awesomeness. Hopefully we make it into the voting issue of diesel power mag!

Slightly off topic. Hit 1k views on the build tonight! Awesomeness. Hopefully we make it into the voting issue of diesel power mag!

Take some good pictures of the swap to use for a feature article in the mags.

Also, check your PM's.

Take some good pictures of the swap to use for a feature article in the mags.

Also, check your PM's.
I could only hope to make it into a magazine. It's far fetched I'll even make it into DPC next year but, we'll see. I have got a bunch of pictures on my DSLR camera so I'll be able to make a nice photo book of the whole thing.

Pm replied as well!

I started the process on my square body, after a few hours I said F this. Just build a new harness with what you need. Honestly you don't need much under the hood....

Long day of stripping wiring out and got a harness board laid out for the under hood harness

I started the process on my square body, after a few hours I said F this. Just build a new harness with what you need. Honestly you don't need much under the hood....
Well I kinda cheated. I got a good deal on one of these
017626a1a4c04e79fa171c1fac93b395.jpg

The eagle has taken off and landed today. Currently presiding on its new chassis going to sort out the mounts tomorrow.

Wiring harness showed up today as well.

BREAKING NEWS!!! WE MADE THE LIST FOR DPC. Check it out 2018 Diesel Power Challenge Voting #DPC2018

Sense the article was written we made a few changes to things, you guys will see the latest news here first. There are some VERY impressive rigs on the list to be voted as a contender this year but I am going to go out there and put up the best fight I can for the mechanical crowd!!

Be cool to see a first gen in there. I see a 74 F250 on the list as well. Looks like it has a commonrail cummins in it. Good Luck!

Congrats man! You got my vote. Give 'em hell!!
Thank you. I was literally speechless when I scrolled through there and saw the picture of my rig! I still can't believe it. Oh I promise not to disappoint. This truck is going to be a very hard runner.

Great choice on the EMF Steering and Dt Profab stuff too. Did you look into the EMF Ball joints at all? Just as good as Carli IMO with the ability to snug them up if needed. On a side note, do you have any flow numbers for the Hamilton head after D&J worked it over?

Great choice on the EMF Steering and Dt Profab stuff too. Did you look into the EMF Ball joints at all? Just as good as Carli IMO with the ability to snug them up if needed. On a side note, do you have any flow numbers for the Hamilton head after D&J worked it over?

Thanks! Actually have sense decided to go with the EMF ball joints. I actually have not received the head or any information on it from D&J they received it mid October. I talked to them about a week ago and they were supposed to be starting on it. Will post any and all information I get on it. NO secrets in this build...

This is the right way to build a 1st gen. Good work, love it, keep it up.

Trying our hardest to do it right! She needs all the help she can get for DPC. The frame is being sent off for powder coating tommorrow. Pictures of the body mounts to come!

BREAKING NEWS!!! WE MADE THE LIST FOR DPC. Check it out 2018 Diesel Power Challenge Voting #DPC2018

Sense the article was written we made a few changes to things, you guys will see the latest news here first. There are some VERY impressive rigs on the list to be voted as a contender this year but I am going to go out there and put up the best fight I can for the mechanical crowd!!

Congrats Trevor!

I am glad the truck (or parts of it) will be used to do something awesome. It was a pleasure meeting yall. Go get em!!:rockwoot::ft::st::st:

Congrats Trevor!

I am glad the truck (or parts of it) will be used to do something awesome. It was a pleasure meeting yall. Go get em!!:rockwoot::ft::st::st:
Thank you sir!

I'm glad that it worked out we could make a deal on the truck man. Perfect timing. I hibernated for a full day after that adventure. Haha
Same to you. hopefully run into you at some races!

The frame is at the powder coater right now getting blasted and coated with a filler primer to make it look slick and smooth and "wet white" is the color so it'll really be sweet looking.

Back